The City of Sebastian boasts beautiful parks, riverfront living and year-round fishing! Enjoy unobstructed views of the Intracoastal waterway, in the Indian River Lagoon, and a vibrant riverfront retail district. Monthly arts and crafts shows, concerts in the park, a municipal golf course, skydiving and treasure hunting make Sebastian a family-fun spot and offer an easy lifestyle.
Home to America's first National Wildlife Refuge, Pelican Island. Located on the central east coast of Florida, situated in the northernmost part of Indian River County, about 15 miles north of Vero Beach.
• Over 20,000 acres of preserve perfect for hiking, bird watching and horseback riding.
• Over 130 species of birds.
• St. Sebastian River Preserve State Park
- Top birding locations in the U.S.
• Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge – 248 Acres – 20.5 Miles Long
- Protected habitat for loggerhead sea turtle nesting and green turtle nesting.
Sebastian Inlet State Park
• Known for surfing and fishing
- One of the most consistent surf breaks in Florida
- Premier saltwater fishing
The Sebastian River Area is a perfect escape for those looking for relaxation and exploration.
For more information about The Sebastian River Area, please visit sebastianchamber.com.